Reporting Copyright Infringement
Reporting Copyright Infringement DMCAHairyErotica.com takes intellectual property rights and the infringement of those rights seriously and will respond to all notices of such infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the full text of which can be accessed on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf. Upon receiving appropriate notification of possible copyright infringement, HairyErotica.com will undertake to remove, deny access to or block content that is the subject of the alleged copyright infringement and/or terminate the infringing user's access to HairyErotica.com.
Individuals who believe specific content on HairyErotica.com is an infringement of his/her copyright should submit a copyright infringement notification (DMCA notice), the instructions for which are outlined in this document. Only the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner is entitled to submit such notification. In the event of repeated copyright infringement or repeated charges of such infringement, HairyErotica.com, at its sole discretion, may act to disable and/or terminate the user's access to the website at www.HairyErotica.com. Should such action be taken, every reasonable effort will be made on the part of HairyErotica.com to notify the user whose access has been disabled or terminated, allowing him/her opportunity to submit a counter notification, the process for which is outlined in this document.
Note that it is the policy of HairyErotica.com to document all DMCA notices of copyright infringement for which action is taken.
Filing Notice of Copyright InfringementAny copyright owner of content accessible on HairyErotica.com, or any agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of said accessible content, should report claims of copyright infringement to HairyErotica.com via email to www.HairyErotica.com/contact/. Upon receipt of notice of copyright infringement which adheres to the guidelines set out in this document, HairyErotica.com will take such expeditious and appropriate action as previously stated herein, which action includes the timely removal of the content under dispute.
All DMCA copyright infringement notices submitted to HairyErotica.com must contain the following information:
- Identification of the content that is alleged to be an infringement of copyright. In instances of multiple alleged infringements, a representative list of such content must be provided. Identification of content that is alleged to be an infringement of copyright must be submitted in a precise manner that will ensure HairyErotica.com's ability to locate said content and must include, at minimum, the exact URL on HairyErotica.com where said content may be found.
- Sufficient contact information by means of which HairyErotica.com can contact the complaining party. This information should include the name, address, telephone number and email address, if applicable, of the complaining party.
- A statement of good faith belief that the use of the disputed content is not authorized by the copyright owner, an agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or the law. - A statement that the information included in the notice is accurate and that the individual submitting the notice is the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Be advised that DMCA notices of copyright infringement that do not include the aforementioned information in its entirety may be ineffectual.
Also be advised that any DMCA notice and all information therein, including the personal information of the complaining party, may be forwarded to the uploader of the content under dispute. Submission of a DMCA notice signifies the complaining party's consent to such disclosure of information.
By submitting a notice of copyright infringement, the submitting party is initiating a legal process, the abuse of which may result in account suspension and/or other legal repercussions. Individuals who knowingly misrepresent that content found on HairyErotica.com is an infringement of copyright may be held liable for damages as outlined in Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Filing a CounterNotificationAny individual receiving a DMCA notice who believes that the content posted by him/her on HairyErotica.com has been removed or disabled in error or due to misidentification may file a counter- notification via email to www.HairyErotica.com/contact/. Said notice is required to be filed by the disputed content's original uploader or by an agent authorized to act of behalf of the original uploader. All counternotifications submitted to HairyErotica.com must contain the following information:
- Identification of the content that is alleged to be an infringement of copyright, along with the location of said content prior to its disabling by or removal from HairyErotica.com.
- A statement of good faith belief that the disputed content was disabled or removed from HairyErotica.com in error or due to misidentification.
- A statement that the individual filing the counternotification consents to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which he/she resides. Individuals filing a counternotification who live outside the U.S. consent to such for any judicial district in which operators of HairyErotica.com may be found. Individuals filing a counter- notification also consent to accept service of process from the complaining party of the original DMCA notice or from an agent authorized to act on behalf of said complaining party.
- Name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature of the original uploader who is filing the counternotification or of an agent authorized to act on behalf of the original uploader.
* Be advised that counternotifications that do not meet the aforementioned criteria will not receive a response form HairyErotica.com.
In the event that HairyErotica.com receives a counternotification, said notification shall be forwarded to the complaining party as named on the original DMCA notice. HairyErotica.com will also inform said complaining party of the fact that the disabled or removed content may be restored after 10 business days and no later than 14 business days from the date of receipt of the counter- notification unless HairyErotica.com receives notification from the complaining party named on the original DMCA notice that said party has filed a court action to block the party filing the counter- notification from further activities infringing upon the copyright of the content under dispute. Be advised that counternotifications forwarded by HairyErotica.com to the complaining party of the original DMCA notice will include the personal information of the party filing the counter- notification, and that individuals filing a counternotification consent to this disclosure of personal information. Counternotifications will not be forwarded to parties other than the complaining party of the original DMCA notice or law enforcement, where merited, and/or individuals or entities involved in the enforcement and protection of HairyErotica.com's rights.
* Also be advised that individuals knowingly misrepresenting that the content posted by him/her on HairyErotica.com has been removed or disabled in error or due to misidentification may be held liable for damages as outlined in Section 512(f) of the DMCA.